Customer Care Agent
Are you the cream that rises to the top? Do you stand out from the udders? Can you give the legen-dairy Customer Service we’re looking for?
The Modern Milkman is revolutionizing the grocery home delivery market, and we’re looking for reliable and dependable people to help us do it.
We’re a grocery delivery service that is entirely free from single-use plastic, delivering to homes across the North West by 7.30am six days a week.
Things are really taking off, so you’ll be joining a fast-growing business but with the comes the opportunity for ambitious people to grow with us and rise through the ranks too.
We’re committed to improving the environment by banishing single-use plastic whilst being obsessed with supporting local suppliers and providing a convenient service to our customers. We live by the phrase “Convenience That Cares”.
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated problem solver who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. You will be an integral part of our rapidly growing and fast-paced team. Our agents are critical to our business, and their feedback to management is critical to our improvement as a company. You will be the voice of Modern Milkman to our customers online and offline.
- Deliver above and beyond customer service through phone, email, and social media
- Deliver Welcome Calls championing new customers and their importance to our business
- Answer customer calls and replies to email inquiries in a fast-paced environment
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to any and all problems that arise
- Think creatively about ways to improve the relationship with the customer
- Assist customers in managing their Modern Milkman subscriptions
- Build a positive relationship with our operations team to ensure our customers are receiving the best product and service possible!
- Share feedback & insights with the broader organization
- 1-2 years in a customer service related position is an asset (e.g., call center, restaurants, retail, etc.)
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills – a.k.a. you’re a word nerd and a grammar geek
- Tech savvy and embraces technology to be more efficient
- Great English & Communication Skills
- Works well under pressure and enjoys the dynamism of a startup environment (fast-paced office, shifting priorities, an “all hands on deck” approach)
- A contagiously happy attitude 🙂
- Passionate about food and reducing plastic in our environment
- Happy to work the alternative Saturdays and an odd Sunday if required.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Discounts for your friends and Family (Share the Love)
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please get in touch at [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Please leave your details below to apply.