Our boffins have thought outside the box, to create the ultimate box. Our new Milk box throws shade at your groceries, but in a good way, keeping your produce so undercover, it gives Di Caprio in Catch Me If You Can a run for its money. It's the easiest way to protect your doorstep produce from hungry critters and warm summer mornings.
Cardboard doesn’t last forever (unlike plastic), and our Milk box can handle your deliveries for 2-4 weeks. You can prolong their life by wrapping ice packs in thin tea towels to protect against condensation.
- Holds up to 9 glass milk bottles.
- Dimensions: 26.5 x 25.5 x 28cm. Delivered flat packed.
- Double insulated & made from 100% cardboard.
- Recyclable & home compostable.
How it works:
- Construct your brand new milk box
- Place an ice pack or metal bottle half-filled with frozen water inside of your Milk Box. You can also use tin foil on the inside for added coolness (temperature-wise, not trendiness).
- Put the Milk Box on your doorstep the night before your next delivery, and update your delivery instructions.
- Leave your empties on the outside and leave space inside for your VIP – that’s Very Important Produce, by the way.
- Your milkie will collect your empties and place your order in the Milk box. The next morning, you can gather your groceries and bring your Milk box back indoors, ready for your next delivery!