The Village Bakery
“The Village Bakery have loved baking for three generations. From our family to yours, we are proud of what we bake.” Robin Jones - Managing Director
The Village Bakery have been baking in Wrexham since 1934, from our original Village Bakery up in Coedpoeth to our flagship bakery campus surrounding 6 acres of Erlas Black Woods. The Village Bakery have had a long tradition of combining craft skills with innovation in everything they do from the finest ingredients to the latest energy efficient technology. The Village Bakery are passionate about developing their Village People and giving them all the skills for their future.